www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Almost everyone has had some crazy, and or funny things happen on a dg course..... Let's hear what you got!

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am one hole behind a 4-some that obviously has some VERY new players trying out the sport.  This guy is at the teebox on a very short par 3 (100 feet, if that.), throws a late-release backhand throw and it flies way right... very right... so far right that it goes directly in some old man's backyard.  The group made its way over to the disc and were met by the owner of the house, a grumpy... no no wait, an arrogant and theatrical grumpy old man.  He picked up the disc and approached the group swearing and yelling.  I heard a couple comments that referred to ALL disc golfers as pot smoking assholes that are ruining his neighborhood.  In all his hype and commotion he threw the disc tomahawk style in the direction of the basket and told the group to get off of his "f***in grass".  Seconds later you hear the sound of the chains.  The grump ACED the hole!  My group and I could not stop laughing.  There now reads an Ace signature on the tee sign "Grumpy Guy - FIRST ACE EVER - 5/13/2011"

Was drinking some brew after work in the park and the cops came up and told us to dump em'. The next shot my buddy black aced the basket way right of the fairway!! Never got messed with for drinking and nevver seen a black Ace before or after that.

I was at one of the local courses. There is this one hole that you throw over a small pond. About 50 or so feet to the left of the basket is a port-a-john. I watched a guy stick the disc into the door of the thing on his drive. Not even a second later a dude come running out with his pants still around his ankles. I was crying because I was laughing so hard! Poor guy didnt even get a chance to wipe! lol!

One time my friend Rocketman stuck one in someones grill while they were on the move and they drove away with it

Dude, I would have Pooped Myself if I would have seen that! Porta-Potty Humor is Untouchable!!! :):):)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968