www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am sure someone has probably run this in a forum, but I am too doggone lazy to search it.

What is the easiest way to build "snap" so as to turn over discs that may not be easily turned over?  I'm not talking about going overboard with like a DC Force, but something more than my DC ESP Avenger SS.  I mean something possibly like my Z Surge SS.  (I know it isn't near as overstable as other discs, but I don't have a huge arm, either)

Tags: Snap, anhyzer, anny, flip, hyzer-flip, overstable

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to give the snap the towel thing a try here soon as it is something Blake T on dgr has suggested. Also check out DGR because they developed a way to give someone a 350 FH in about a half hour. Believe me it works, the purpose of it though is to transfer what you learn through these FH drills to a BH throw. They think they have it about 80% figured out and are still working on it because they just started last month I believe. A couple of guys who are only half hitting went from throwing big distance drivers 350 with an xstep and reach back to throwing a Roc 350 from a standing position and half reach back. So there is something behind it, they're just working on finishing it.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968