www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So, what are your gas prices in your area?

Here our lowest price is 1.66

Note: Marathon prices are inaccurate as they seem to be MUCH higher

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We should see if the PDGA can make a massive gas purchase with a national distributor when the price bottoms out. Then, when it goes back up, TDs would be able to provide gas certificates as part of the amateur merch prizes or even player packs.
Gas prices actually jumped 25cents a gallon here today with the coming holidays in mind. One station was $1.49 before I went to work...and on the way home it was $1.75/gallon. Also, I pass a few Marathon stations each day and I feel really sorry for their owners. They are atleast 10-15 cents a gallon higher than stations across the street and look to be ghost towns at the pumps.
Dude, this is so totally related to disc golf. It's not like there's a disc golf tournament in your backyard every weekend. Not mine, anyway.

I saw $1.479 yesterday. The other day January futures fell all the way to $1.10, but that's pre-tax manufacturer wholesale pricing. In January. And if those buyers and sellers are guessing wrong, it will be something different.
Chuck Kennedy said:
We should see if the PDGA can make a massive gas purchase with a national distributor when the price bottoms out. Then, when it goes back up, TDs would be able to provide gas certificates as part of the amateur merch prizes or even player packs.
There is a retailer in St. Cloud, Minnesota who does that. You can buy as much gas as you want at today's price and then take delivery whenever you want as much as you want at the pump. He can do that because he takes your money and covers his position in the futures market. If you have $1600, Chuck, you could go buy 1000 gallons and be sitting pretty a year from now when the recession is ending and gas is $2.75. Of course, you'd just drive more if you were getting cheap gas and it would be a wash.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5423229
sucks to b you.
Boom Boom Dino said:
in canada it's 93.5 cents a litre that's 4.55 litres to a cdn. gallon which is a bit bigger than the u.s. gallon and our dollar is 77 cents u.s. so the cost here is about 4.50 a gallon plus it was $7 a gallon last summer
Daaaaaamn, Louisville must have the lowest prices in the Country right now........

$1.30 a Gallon

For the first time in my life I'm glad to be here!!!!
CITE>Boom Boom Dino said:
in canada it's 93.5 cents a litre that's 4.55 litres to a cdn. gallon which is a bit bigger than the u.s. gallon and our dollar is 77 cents u.s. so the cost here is about 4.50 a gallon plus it was $7 a gallon last summer
Canadians are so passive. I don't think Americans would blithely accept $3.40 a gallon in taxes on something that costs $1.20 a gallon.
$1.51 in Lillington, North Carolina. I guess the "Gas folks" must have found some laying around....the blamed the price hikes on a shortage remember?
$1.38 Oklahoma
$1.56 in Atlanta, GA (southside)
Bruce Brakel said:
CITE>Boom Boom Dino said:
Canadians are so passive. I don't think Americans would blithely accept $3.40 a gallon in taxes on something that costs $1.20 a gallon.
but their taxes actually have good benefit to the average person up there as well.
$1.45

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968