www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Years ago I purchased a FIRM wizard from the LPS. I used it a little, but favoring my Rhyno, it got tossed to the side for many years. Last season I began using it quite a bit and have really grown to love it. Here is my problem, I can't find them anywhere. My LPS has not been helpful in my quest. I have tried numerous websites and can't seem to find one anywhere. On gateway's website, it still lists the Wizard available in FIRM, but I cant find one anywhere. Any help, ideas, ones for sale, would be appreciated. 

Tags: Wizard

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

clearwaterdiscgolfstore has medium stiff and super stupid stiff wizards
Super Stupid Stiff Wizard is stiff as a plate.
Call Ms. Wendy and she will Squeeze them for you.
We have hundreds of Wizard Putters!!!
And Warlocks and Magics and Voodoos.....Weeeee...sorry...putter madness!!!
try discaroo. i sold or traded one there
Email Dave McCormack at Gateway--he is the owner--I have been able to get discs straight from him that have been out of production for years.

gdstour.com
You should just play with the disc I dyed for you. I cleansed it in holy water and sprinkled a pinch of 'mojo' on it.
No, mine is FIRM. I bought it probably in 2004, and it says FIRM right on the bottom. On gateways website it is still listed as available, but I haven"t come across one.
I will second the suggestion to contact Dave McCormack directly. I live in Missouri and have met him a few times. I sent my cousin by his factory to pick up a few discs. She met him there early one Saturday morning and not only did they ended up chatting for over and hour, but she even got a free lesson! He is definitely a great player, and an even better guy. He lists his cell phone number on his website and encourages anyone to contact him essentially anytime. I promise you he'll get you squared away.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968