www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Years ago I purchased a FIRM wizard from the LPS. I used it a little, but favoring my Rhyno, it got tossed to the side for many years. Last season I began using it quite a bit and have really grown to love it. Here is my problem, I can't find them anywhere. My LPS has not been helpful in my quest. I have tried numerous websites and can't seem to find one anywhere. On gateway's website, it still lists the Wizard available in FIRM, but I cant find one anywhere. Any help, ideas, ones for sale, would be appreciated. 

Tags: Wizard

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

clearwaterdiscgolfstore has medium stiff and super stupid stiff wizards
Super Stupid Stiff Wizard is stiff as a plate.
Call Ms. Wendy and she will Squeeze them for you.
We have hundreds of Wizard Putters!!!
And Warlocks and Magics and Voodoos.....Weeeee...sorry...putter madness!!!
try discaroo. i sold or traded one there
Email Dave McCormack at Gateway--he is the owner--I have been able to get discs straight from him that have been out of production for years.

gdstour.com
You should just play with the disc I dyed for you. I cleansed it in holy water and sprinkled a pinch of 'mojo' on it.
No, mine is FIRM. I bought it probably in 2004, and it says FIRM right on the bottom. On gateways website it is still listed as available, but I haven"t come across one.
I will second the suggestion to contact Dave McCormack directly. I live in Missouri and have met him a few times. I sent my cousin by his factory to pick up a few discs. She met him there early one Saturday morning and not only did they ended up chatting for over and hour, but she even got a free lesson! He is definitely a great player, and an even better guy. He lists his cell phone number on his website and encourages anyone to contact him essentially anytime. I promise you he'll get you squared away.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968