www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just picked up a SSS Voodoo, can't complain, just nailed some long birdies with it over the past week, got what i was looking for, but i originally intended to get a SSS Magic.  I'm not sure if i'm going to now, but somewhere along the way, my curiousity will get the best of me i'm sure.

Which do you throw and do you use multiple molds of putters?

Tags: Bowfly, Gateway, Magic, Putters, Voodoo, Wizard

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you will love them!
My Led Zepplin stamped SS Warlock is my go to putter. Going to get a few more today.
I totally concur...I love my Element X for long putts outside 50 feet...
I use SS Magics for the bulk of my putting, I have an Evo Magic for approaches (to keep my SS putters from getting chewed up by the trees), and I carry SS Wizards in case of wind, or if I need a little more stability on approaches.
I was using SS Voodoo's and decided to try S Magics and have done well with the transition.
i'm kinda glad i haphazardly got the voodoo over the magic. i threw my friend's for the 1st time yesterday, and didn't really enjoy the feel of the lip. i also made another 75 ft jump putt yesterday. i've had at least 7-8 over 50ft in my last 2 rounds, just loving it. gonna try out the Wizard though, they say its like a stable Voodoo, and i need a putter to drive off the tee with and something that holds in a headwind.
soft warlock and a super soft warlock. and a soft voodoo.
soft or super soft voodoo/magic
organic proto Magic. Organic Wizard for the wind
SS Voodoo
i picked up a evo voodoo, evo magic, and a super soft wizard this past two weeks. i like them all very much

It must be Magic.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968