www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just picked up a SSS Voodoo, can't complain, just nailed some long birdies with it over the past week, got what i was looking for, but i originally intended to get a SSS Magic.  I'm not sure if i'm going to now, but somewhere along the way, my curiousity will get the best of me i'm sure.

Which do you throw and do you use multiple molds of putters?

Tags: Bowfly, Gateway, Magic, Putters, Voodoo, Wizard

Views: 346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Magic x 4 .....3 in the SS flavor, 1 Organic.

..and 1 Wizard

USED AS UPSHOT & APPROACH DISCS.
Organic Wizards DPS Logo included.
i have a S Magic that i rarely use, a S Wizard that i like to use for longer putts and a SS Voo-Doo that i love useing!
I know that the Wizard is a very nice putter, and I do use one at times, but for most of my putting needs the Gateway Magic is the disc I love! It flies straight, unless you crank it then it flips... it also holds an anhyzer put very well if you need to take it around a tree. Very nice glide! I use more for loft putts then anything else. As far as the plastic goes, I do like the SSS the best, but the SS holds up a little better.

Glow Wizard.

ss magic. i own 4 of them all with the same weight. its for most of my 100 foot or closer shots. this disc flies the same every time. its my go-to putter.
2 Glow Magic's (Putters) and 2 Firm SS Magic's (Throwers)
I also have another SS as well as an Organic and SSS, all for practice purposes.
Wizard SSS and a Wizard SS - I carry both with me.
Honestly i think they are "c*ck tease" putters. Just my personal opinion (everyone has one). I gave a stack of them away to a friend who was getting into them. They just dont stay in for me, for some reason. Sooooo I went back to the ole KC Aviars. Each to his own i suppose.
I putt with my KC Aviars....
I find it funny that their SSS Plastic still isn't as soft as a Soft Banger.
i hear you, my sentiments about the KC Aviar. i started with it because Ken Climo is a God, and figured it had to be the best. i struggled with that disc for months, assumed i couldn't putt at all. then, i switched to a Soft Banger and got my 1st negative score on the first day using it. only until recently did i realize i needed more glide and speed beyond 30ft, i thought i could make the banger work no matter what. i'm really diggin my SSS Voodoo for these longer putts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968