www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im going to buy a couple of putters today was thinking wizard and the magic I would like to here what people think If you bought one and didnt like it please list what you use to putt

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I bought a soft wizard and a ss magic well I have to say I like them both but since I am very use to my magnet I cant say I like either more. I do like the wizard off the tee It will def. stay in my bag might even start to putt with it I was putting good with all three during practice but I had a few to many bounce outs with the ss magic wizard felt great and all I think It would take is a switch but I am relizing that for putts 25 and under the ones I really shouldnt miss It just takes choosing one and sticking with it I guess thats what Ive been doing just wanted to see what gateway putters are all about wouldnt mind trying a warlock but I prob dont need all that many putters I think Im getting addicted to buying plastic
I'd agree with you on the just find one and stick with it for the mass of your putting. Personally, I'm am SS Wizard fan, haven't found another putter that feels as good (for me) as the Wizard does.
try the warlock. or an omega ss. or an aviar p n a. they are the same disc. i putt with omegas because i love the plastic. i drive with a warlock or a wizard. i hated the magic. that's just me. the voodoo is good too, just no room in my bag for it. i am also addicted to buying plastic.

Jordan smith said:
I bought a soft wizard and a ss magic well I have to say I like them both but since I am very use to my magnet I cant say I like either more. I do like the wizard off the tee It will def. stay in my bag might even start to putt with it I was putting good with all three during practice but I had a few to many bounce outs with the ss magic wizard felt great and all I think It would take is a switch but I am relizing that for putts 25 and under the ones I really shouldnt miss It just takes choosing one and sticking with it I guess thats what Ive been doing just wanted to see what gateway putters are all about wouldnt mind trying a warlock but I prob dont need all that many putters I think Im getting addicted to buying plastic
Super Soft Glow Wizard !!!
The Magic is my primary putter. The Wizard is a staple in the DG community. I use it on windy days. I use the Voodoo as a approach putter because it is slightly less stable than the Wizard. I use the SSS for putting and E for my approach putters. You can't go wrong using any Gateway putters. Oh, and the softer your putters, the more bounce outs you will get. It is the spring and energy transfer issue that you are dealing with. To remedy this, don't order any putters softer than soft. On the other hand though, the softer the putter the easier it is to throw consistantly. LOL. so many choices.
I just bought a wizard and so far I like it, I also like throwing my boyfriends banger gt pro d. I like the feel of that disc.
Voodoo is not yet PDGA Approved, even if it says so on the disc. Gateway has said they will finally get the paperwork and fees paid next week.
Who's a party pooper?

Wizards = awesome
Warlock = awesome
Magic = awesome (not my favorite, but different strokes ... )
Voodoo = awesome +. Look for it at a PDGA event ... coming soon. I LOVE this disc.
too late but about time!

Chuck Kennedy said:
Voodoo is not yet PDGA Approved, even if it says so on the disc. Gateway has said they will finally get the paperwork and fees paid next week.
And there he goes again!
chalky black magics are my go to for inside 70, then its a stiffer wizzard.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968