www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im going to buy a couple of putters today was thinking wizard and the magic I would like to here what people think If you bought one and didnt like it please list what you use to putt

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the Voodoo over the Wizard
Thanks, this sucks I just bought a Voodoo.

Mark Stephens said:
Right hand side of the page:

www.pdga.com
The Voodoo fits nicely between the Wizard and the Magic.
LOL, all the fuss over nothing really! Good post Mark.
I use wizards for putts and short drives. SSS for putting and SS for drives, after what smokey said i might switch off the SSS because i get alot of bounce-outs. I use the voodoo for extremely narrow shots. And i use the magic for short anhyzer drives. GATEWAY ROCKS!
I think he means the firm Wizard. I have a few carbon black firm Wizards left from a tourney a few years ago.
Mark come on now you know better then most that a M labeled wizard is as hard as stone...dont get me wrong this is the exact stiffness that i putt with and love...but they definetly are hard as any disc ive ever thrown

Mark Stephens said:
I have never seen a Hard Wizard. I don't think that they even make them...
I love the Magic I am making more shots and able to put from farther from the basket.
The Glow wizard I gave my brother for his birthday was hard as hell but still grippy he loves it the bead was to big for my liking

Mark Stephens said:
I have never seen a Hard Wizard. I don't think that they even make them...
Wizards go nice and straight !!!!
Wizards are good putters ... but what I like best about them is they are great midrange discs. I have a lot more confidence throwing the Wizard longer than any other putter. Lately, I find myself throwing the Wizard instead of a midrange disc.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968