www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just tried my new Gateway Scout. This disc flies straight, and feels extremely comfortable to throw. I think this might even replace my Buzzz... only if my Scout wasn't white, then I wouldn't be as afraid to throw it in the snow.

Anyone else throw one? What do you think?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was really confused when I read your post. A couple of years ago I carried a scout midrange. It was my super overstable disc before I started throwing a drone. Apparently the new Scout is a control fairway driver, looks interesting.
Same name new disc, I need to get one myself and try it out... I am so in love with my Element and Warrior that I dont knwo what to do with another mid... hopefully fairway driver as Chris said
I have not been able to really chuck it, in fear I might lose it in the snow, but I will for sure be using this in any control 250' shots. It has very rounded edges which makes it feel more comfortable then most of my other midranges.
I would agree with what Shawn is saying. I've thrown it quite a few times hard (As mine is blue, I can find it). It seems like a little more stable buzz. It feels REALLY comfortable in the hand...almost like its a touch smaller than other mid range discs. I'm like it. When the weather warms up I plan on throwing it more to see what I can make it do.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968