www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So I play in Am men, And when I cash in a tourny I seem to always win a max weight boss or xcal as a driver, or an aviar......

Not that I have anything against these disc but I dont have the arm to throw those drivers and I putt with omega's, which I have 5 of.

I guess this is kind of a rant, but do any of you have the same issue's at tourny's. Hopefully the TD of my next tourny reads this and hands out other stuff ;)

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go Pro.
We are so lucky to have two big vendors here,most use vouchers.The ones that handed me a lame award won't get another chance to use my money.
i'll take a couple forces (esp) off your hands free of charge :)
Sell them on Ebay .
I do trade my disc within a few min. and pesonally I think if you are an Am selling won disc on ebay your in the wrong division aka bagger's. I dont ofton win more then a disc or two. And yes I have been to tournys with "funny money" which is great. I will hopefully be moving up to advanced at the start of new SNDG season and then i wont have to worry about cashing for awhile... Thanks for the imput guys
I would have to agree with you on that one. I have gotten way to many Xcals, Destoryers and Aviars from tournys. A little varity would gbe nice!
can never have too many putters of the same mold, IMHO. or putters all together.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968