www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

List update in progress...

Here's a start on some of what I have:

DX Destroyer 172 Blue Factory Stamp 9/10
Pro Destroyer 173 Maroon/White DD Dye 9/10 Ink
Pro Destroyer 175 Pink 08 Tournament Stamp 9/10 Ink
Pro Destroyer 169 White 07 Tournament Stamp 9/10 Ink
Pro Destroyer 168 Yellow 08 Tournament Stamp 10
DX TeeRex 163 Green Factory Stamp 9/10 Ink
Star TeeRex 169 Red Factory Stamp 9/10 Ink
Star TeeRex 171 Yellow Factory Stamp 9/10 Ink
Star TeeRex 172 Orange Factory Stamp 9/10 Ink
Star Tee-Rex 175 Blue Factory Stamp 9/10 Ink
Champion TeeRex 175 Red Tournament Stamp 9/10 Ink
DX Wraith 167 Yellow Factory Stamp 10
DX Wraith 167 Yellow Factory Stamp 9/10 Ink
DX Wraith 167 Orange Factory Stamp 8/10 Ink
DX Wraith 166 Yellow Factory Stamp 9/10 Ink
Pro Wraith 175 Pink Factory Stamp 9/10 Ink
Pro Wraith 173 White Factory Stamp 9/10 Ink
Pro Wraith 175 White Factory Stamp 9/10 Ink
Pro Wraith 166 White Tournament Stamp 9/10 Ink
Pro Wraith 166 White Tournament Stamp 10
Pro Wraith 166 White Tournament Stamp 10
Pro Wraith 166 White Tournament Stamp 10
Pro Wraith 167 White Tournament Stamp 10
Pro Wraith 167 White Tournament Stamp 10
Pro Wraith 168 Yellow Tournament Stamp 10
Pro Wraith 168 Pink Tournament Stamp 10
Pro Wraith 171 Yellow Tournament Stamp 10
Pro Wraith 175 Orange Factory Stamp 8/10
Star Wraith 175 Red Tournament Stamp 9/10
Star Wraith 175 Red Factory Stamp 9/10
Star Wraith 171 Orange Tournament Stamp 9/10
Star Wraith 168 White 12 X 9/10 Ink
Star Wraith 169 Blue/Red/Purple Factory Dye 9/10
Star Wraith 168 Yellow Factory Stamp 9/10 Ink

DX $8
Pro $10
Champ $11
Star $12

The price's are shipped and will discount on qty's of 4 or more.

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send me a email at don.oconnell@gmail.com and we can work out the details

Disc nut said:
I'll take a 172z extreme,167 z flick, send me your info and total I'll send money right away ,should be 24.00
Been digging through more of my discs and found 4 150 Flicks. 3 new Yellow Z's and one thrown ESP. I also have 3 old APX putters with the Elite Pro stamp. I think they are some of the first or 2nd runs but not real sure. Two are new and one looks like a factory dye that has been thrown. I'll go $10 on each APX's and $15 on each Flick shipped.
i would like those apxs.....the 2 170 swirls...........and the dx rancho and the vader flash
DOC65 said:
Been digging through more of my discs and found 4 150 Flicks. 3 new Yellow Z's and one thrown ESP. I also have 3 old APX putters with the Elite Pro stamp. I think they are some of the first or 2nd runs but not real sure. Two are new and one looks like a factory dye that has been thrown. I'll go $10 on each APX's and $15 on each Flick shipped.
You got'em just send me an email listed above a couple of replies and we can work out the details.

Ryno Malaki said:
i would like those apxs.....the 2 170 swirls...........and the dx rancho and the vader flash
DOC65 said:
Been digging through more of my discs and found 4 150 Flicks. 3 new Yellow Z's and one thrown ESP. I also have 3 old APX putters with the Elite Pro stamp. I think they are some of the first or 2nd runs but not real sure. Two are new and one looks like a factory dye that has been thrown. I'll go $10 on each APX's and $15 on each Flick shipped.
Any OOP Omega SS's?
I have one used white one with a purple stamp. I'd say it's only seen 2 maybe 3 rounds at best 174g. How about $8 shipped.
DOC65 said:
I have one used white one with a purple stamp. I'd say it's only seen 2 maybe 3 rounds at best 174g. How about $8 shipped.
Does it have a run # (1.??)
No number at all. Just "OMEGA Suppersoft Putter by Millennium PDGA Approved"

bill schwartz said:
DOC65 said:
I have one used white one with a purple stamp. I'd say it's only seen 2 maybe 3 rounds at best 174g. How about $8 shipped.
Does it have a run # (1.??)
DOC65 said:
No number at all. Just "OMEGA Suppersoft Putter by Millennium PDGA Approved"

bill schwartz said:
DOC65 said:
I have one used white one with a purple stamp. I'd say it's only seen 2 maybe 3 rounds at best 174g. How about $8 shipped.
Does it have a run # (1.??)

I'm interested. E-mail me @ wschwartz21@tntech.edu
Just sent you an email. Look forward to your response.
do you still have the innova skill shot ?
No, the Skill Shot went out on Tuesday and I haven't had a chance to update the list.

"Jamestown" said:
do you still have the innova skill shot ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968