www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ok,it might sound like a "man pig" question, but after playing today with a group of some very cool people. I was hit by a generation gap! WTF!!!

So I'm curious.... Ginger or Mary Anne? Or do you even know what I'm talking about?

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Born in 1938 and 1934 respectively, i'll have to say neither gents. I'll keep my wife who is 4 yrs younger than I. But if you have to ask, for me, ......... Jessica Biel or Jennifer Love Hewitt, that's more like it.
skipper and his little buddy????? you freak!!!!
I hate when that happens. I did that recently on something else and I get the alien look.

Mary Ann.
really? Ginger, no contest. I can still visualize her beautiful smile plus that hair of hers...WOW I love the red heads
Ginger couldn't throw a golf disc wearing that dress all day long. Mary Anne all the way.

I've been trying to use the word "Like" much more at the begining, middle and end of my sentences in an effort to breach this generation gap.
I would say Mary Anne all the way, if I wanted a high maintenance broad I could get one, they are a dime a dozen. give me the girl next door anyway, tomboys are more fun in and out of the bed room..... but yeah a very dated reference, at 27 1/2 I barley remember this how and I only do due to syndication. Pretty sure half the people on this site will have no idea what you are talking about. So if you are one of them google image "Giligans Island", Ginger is the redhead and Mary Anne is the brunette.
I like maryann easy on the eyes
Mary Anne all the way! Bet she was a FREAK in between the sheets!
Neither , I Dream of Jeannie instead !!!! But Mary Anne if no other choice !
Whichever one I bumped into while wandering in the Jungle...sometimes they were together!

Bungle In The Jungle....little Buddy!!!
On a side note...striking resemblance between Gilligan and Happy Gilmore!!! Sort of a Happy Gilligan thing going on here

Who's laughing now...Clown!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968