www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Is anyone going to travel to the glass blown open in Emporia Ks., it is on 4-18-19. Where will you be staying? Who do you want to hook up with? Who are you looking forward to see? I myself will be hooking up with the LS discs guys Kyle, and Neil. we are staying at the candelwood. Can't wait to see Avery crank it up!

Views: 4

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

now come on, no one is going?
I am:)
I will see you there! I forgot to mention you and the rest of the ls crew. Can't wait
team Smash Dinosaurs will be there with their RV :D
I'm wanting to go, but need an Okie carpool gang!!! Come on peeps, let me know something, my golf buddy cancelled on me, need to hear from someone else!!!! Back ups, where are you!!!!
wow this thing is full pdga site has registration at 181 great job DD. I can't wait.
My & my girls from Wichita will be there; been lookin forward to it all month. A couple of us are camping at the course.
It's awesome this tourny filled; that doesn't happen around here very often. Go DD!
We're headed out as soon as I can get out of work on Friday! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doin my anti-rain dance.
GBO!!! This was the first tournament I ever played in Kansas last year. Jones Park is the shizzle.
Not only will there be some big guns in the Open division, it looks like the competition is going to be farily fierce across the board.

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968