www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Whatdya think about this, glo discs are meant for night time, and we all know the more we charge them, the weaker the charge tends to be. so shouldnt everyone know to keep their glo discs in the dark, so the sun doesnt damage their glo capability?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just like the texture.. Never played with mine at night to tell the truth.
now we know wade you sneaky s.o.b.
i don't really know how anyone could leave their discs in the sun for so long as to significantly damage its glow capability, but i wouldn't really know for sure cuz i don't use mine at night. just a glow aviar for the feel
Same here. I use my Glow Roc for the feel and the flight path. I haven't ever played at night.
my glow collection lives in the dark. I use my glow rocs 24x7, just love em. the rest stay in the trunk. I did have 1 glow aviar that 5 years later, glowed better then when i got it.
yep mine stay in a sealed bag in the back of my closet. only time they see daylight is if i happen to get a new one and throw it in before the sun goes down. I met a vendor who kept his on the shelf at the store, not far from a big bay window. It was junk straight off the shelf, as a few friends found out the hard way. Live and Learn :)
gotta get me a Buzz and Stalker before they've been in circulation for too long :)
I got a glow roc a couple months ago. It wont stay glowing for more than a few seconds. Is there a way to make them glow again?
i actually just found out my 3 year old glow roc IS a glow roc! late one night got my discs out of my truck and brought them inside. i've got a glow wraith, glow destroyer, and two glow wizards. i look down and i now have five glowing discs!!! who would have thought? and it glows almost as long as my year old wizards!!!
i dont know... but i'll take it off your hands if its heavy :P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968