www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone know a good place to get some good glow tape??? and I don't mean that crappy stuff that falls off, but the industrial grade bad-a$$ stuff.

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you can get some at joann fabrics that works great
if you are using it for glow at bandy tomorrow ill be sure to bring some for you
As a Stagehand I've tried it...it works good if you have a powerful light or better...a UV light to juice it up. Search Stagecraft supplies for the real deal Glow Spike Tape. There are better alternatives....visit the Night Golf club for my tutorial on Glowing your discs.
I'm not sure if I'll be there tomorrow, but I would definitely appreciate the tape... I need something for my putter!!
Jesse Cahill had some really nice "glow" tape I tried out last year.....attached to my esp zone and esp banger for "bark at the moon" last fall. Pleasantly surprised by how well it held a charge using my LED UV flashlight throughout the event. Also happy with how well it stuck to the top of the disc. I believe he ordered it online. not sure where though, I'd ask him....
Does anyone know if this tape is legal to have on a disc during a rated round? I have the PDGA rules and it was not the most clarifying on the tape.
I would think for the glow rounds it would be exempt.....otherwise LEDs and similar wouldn't be allowed either....care to clarify Chuck K?
i will get him the tape you speak of sir i have a few strips of it if you would like more let me know
I'm a tru k driver and we have to put d.o.t. Tape on the sides of the trailers. I never thought of using it on a disc until I read this thread. But that stuff glows lime crazy when headlights hit it, so I'm sure it would glow well when a flashlight hits it.
Oh yeah.....probably a better adhesive too.
the thing is if you dont see ware your disc goes you could be searching for it for a while. there is also a type of glow tape duck tape brand makes it it has a strip of glow and two strips of reflective material on each side of the glow strip.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968