www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone know a good place to get some good glow tape??? and I don't mean that crappy stuff that falls off, but the industrial grade bad-a$$ stuff.

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

has anyone seen or heard of anything like a small mini beeper attached to a disc that would activate when a button is pushed like when opening a car door with a beep? something must be available .... anybody got any ideas?
if your planning on playing at night you can buy a couple of discs in the glo color and you just power them up with your flash light before you throw it and it will glow for you. we take chemical lights for camping or military use and hang them in the chains at the local course before we start so we can still find the basket and then light our discs and go down and play and drink a ton of beers.
A kid in our local club is working on something like you're asking about Dino, He's in negotiations with manufacturers to see if it would be feasable to produce.
Justin, I've got some glo plastic and a 51 UV-LED torch, but not a complete bag, and I'm too poor to try and fill out that bag at the moment, and i'm kind of tired of the LED lights. I want some good glow tape to add to a couple of my discs for glow leagues, thanks for the suggestion though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968