The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf
have you tried calling their number during business hours?
take it to a bike shop and have the tube replaced.
Thats what i was thinking.
lets see a pic of your ride
lol the only bad thing about www.gottagogottathrow.com is that there not open on the weekend, cuz there out disc golfing. the store is always busy, but thats cuz anything discgolf related they have. ANYTHING.
for real call them and talk to blake or john. tell them cooter sent ya theY will hook you up..
thanks to gotta go for sponsering the westside mider-cup team this year OCT 15TH AT WWW.BLUERIBBONPINES.NET
Durable and Dependable
• 5 position, ergonomic adjustable handle
• Push-on/push-off foot brake system
• Scorecard holder is equipped with a storage compartment and swivel beverage holder
• 12" solid foam maintenance free tires
• Adjustable mechanism guarantees perfect front wheel alignment
• Quick release Velcro bag strap
The Only One Step Fold in Golf!
• One step folding mechanism
• Fully adjustable bag brackets for various bag sizes including junior's and ladies' bags
• Handle mounted parking brake
• Telescoping handle allows for an infinite amount of handle heights
• G-Force performance wheels feature low profile, wide contact, raised center tread
• Scorecard holder is equipped with a padded valuables compartment and external ball storage on underside
• Ergonomic upper folding mechanism
• Quick release beverage holder