www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Going to Council Bluffs Iowa/ Omaha Nebraska need disc golf guide services......

I'll be in council bluffs from the 18-22 and will be looking to play some DG in the A.M. I will be busy in the evenings so it will prolly be like 8-9 start time on both the city park course and the campus course (Iowa western cc)

I tried to find some local DGers last time I went, about this time last year, but no luck...come on IOWA I know yall disc golf......

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My wife's family is from Omaha check and see who you can find there to play with. Its like a 20 min drive and I do believe they have a couple of great courses there also.
I am willing to golf with the locals where ever I can find a game.....No GOLFERS in this area or what......come on fellas don't be scared of the TX game.....
Nebraska and IOWA are devoid of golfers??????

But you have courses........LOCALS, College kids, SOMEONE.......
have you tried google, search for a Nebraska club
Take a look at www.nebdisc.com looks like you can find someone around there for sure
Thanks Jack,

I guess I'll just try my luck finding people when I get there.....cool site though
I used to live in Council Bluffs...I student taught there. I was rather disappointed with the courses in the area. Probably some good guys to play with though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968