www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone know the cheapest place/ price i can get one of those disc golf golden retrievers?

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The best that I have seen is 24.99 on multiple sites that is what I just paid for mine and I spent over 50$ to get free shipping.
29.99 there tho
I have one that I have not used yet, for some reason its stuck in my head to just go swimming and forget that its even in my bag. Anybody use these thing, How well do they work? I figured the water is a little to cold to jump into this time of year.

I started a thread a couple of days ago and people on here had good reviews for it.  I just ordered one two days ago

im the same way i just went swimmin a few days ago and it was freezing. so ive decided i need a golden retriever lol

I was way too far out there for a swim and lost a ESP cyclone about 15$ decided to spend 25$ to save myself anymore.  If it was anywhere near warm I would have went right in after it
that guy lives in my hometown Hickory, North Carolina. Doesn't even throw anymore.
24.99 at discgolfcenter with free shipping.
You're from Hickory?  Did you shake your head when you said it?  Haha...just a reference to Jon Reep.  Love that guy!
Jon Reep isn't from Hickory, he is from Mtn View. "That thing gotta HEMI?" ..Freakin idiot
i could have used one of these the other day, i got a Teebird stuck on a frozen pond 20' out. ice wasn't solid enough for me to retrieve it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968