www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

what's a good midrange if the roc and buzz don't feel right in your hand? any advice would be appreciated.

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I couldn't throw my Roc then...

Star Cro and/or Prototype Zone...although the Zone in prototype plastic get beat up fast...like DX plastic...
Ace Race 08 or a Z-Wasp. Innova's midranges pretty much suck outside of the roc.
just about any Discraft mid-range, in my opinion Discraft for sure makes the best Mids out there
I love the wasp also but it is very similiar to the roc and buzz as far as grip, it sounds like you dont like the thickness of a midrange which is hard to get use to but necessary i would try maybe a panther or cobra from innova or even stingray and those are a little thinner and may help the transition
Try a shark.
Wow!! Am I the only one who throws a Spider?!? I mainly toss a OOP Pro Line Spider, and a SE Soft Spider, as well as other mid range discs.
I also think the '08 Ace race (Nebula) disc is nice.
Z Wasp!! Cannot go wrong...
Yeah i'm getting to where I'm starting to go for my Wolf more than my DX Roc more often. Myabe because I'm just trying new things but yeah, try a Wolf.
I use a jk aviar as a mid, putters are great if u have the arm they hold lines better then most mids.
try a stratus from discraft. throw on a little hyzer and it will go straight for 250 or so. and u can use them for much shorter approaches than that. also comets are great, umm discraft apx's are great short dead nuts straight putter approach discs. then also if u want an overstable or FH mid try a innova gator. but if u try a gator make sure its champion or cfr cuz they have beads are are more overstable.
My favorite midrange discs are shark for strait shots, Lightning #2 upshot for shots that need to fade.
The Impact (Discraft) is really good.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968