www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

OK I know I've seen some posts comparing bags, but I have my eye's on this one. Seems pretty cool. Any one out there that has this bag. I'd like to hear what you think of it. Likes and dislikes.

Thank you for your time,

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To be totally honest with you,

I know a few people with gorilla boy bags, I have friends who swear by them. One friend who has literally had all of the revo bags. He will never go back to any other bag set up. The owner is a one man army, but he does some extremly nice bags. You will love it.
Cool, Thank you

beatz said:
To be totally honest with you,

I know a few people with gorilla boy bags, I have friends who swear by them. One friend who has literally had all of the revo bags. He will never go back to any other bag set up. The owner is a one man army, but he does some extremly nice bags. You will love it.
I have the smallest premium bag, the Squirrel Monkey, and it is light, incredibly sturdy and easy to get discs in and out of without tipping over. I carry 11-12 discs and the putter pocket hold two easily. Got the bag in less than 48 hours after the order. You will dig it.

Z
I own a kong bag, pics on my page. I don't have any complaints about this bag and I promise you won't find better customer service from anyone. Chris is very helpful and kept me informed every step of the way.

There can be only one...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968