www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

can anybody give me any input on the gorilla boy simian.  i currently use the grip eq and am pleased with it but might like being able to sit on the bag without carrying a stool

Views: 820

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gorilla boy simian sounds like one of those hairy kids that you see on Ripley's Believe It Or Not.

Looks like a pretty sweet bag online. Great idea to make the bag itself a seat. Perfect name for the bag since it looks to be made for a gorilla..... Bulky.... Would like to see them sleek it up a bit but still pretty sweet. :). I would also like to hear if anyone is using this bag.

Have you looked at these?

http://bighyzerbags.com/

I can't speak on the specifics on the Simian, but I have owned a GB bag (Kong). I found it to be lacking in the fit and finish dept. It looked like something I would make in my own garage. The frame is some thing I could make, but better as well! Now he does use quality materials (cordura), but he does need to step it up in the workmanship dept. It also only carries 12 to 13 discs, but for some that's enough.

If you want a bag with a built in seat the choices are slim, but when it comes down to it. I would carry a chair before I bought a GB bag.

Just got mine on Friday and used it for a few rounds, then first tourney with it on Sunday.  It performed great, it is comfortable on your back and to sit on.  The main compartment holds 11-12 discs, but the two huge side zip pockets can each hold 4 discs easily and the space at the bottom can also fit 3-4 discs.  I have all of the discs and towels, etc. that were in my innova disccarrier easily in the Simian.  The seat was great for the long tourney rounds (24 holes, almost 4 hours each) and it really helped to keep my legs from getting tired. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968