www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

the other day while playing a singles round with some friends i hit 2 aces in one round the first was a 250ft dogleg to the right i hit it with a side arm skip with a pro destroyer the second was a 200ft straight hole and i hit it backhand with a 175 star cro it was truly the round of a lifetime even tho they were both short holes it is a round i will never forget and never stop bragging about lol

Tags: ace

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

freeeaaaak ! two aces in one day, you suck DJ !! LOL just kidding congrats man, i still only have my one lonely ace, lately i have had some real close ones though, even a bounce out ! but that 2nd ace for me is an elusive creature !
Punk! JK congrats!
"A thing of beauty is a joy to behold forever" - nice round amigo, I got my first 'for-real' ACE on Friday throwing a star cobra anny backhand, about 210 feet. Was all ready to brag on here only to find you threw 2 in one round??

Like I've said before, Did you ever Know That You're My HEEEERRROOOOOOOO.....

I also throw a 167g Pro Destroyer sidearm for dogleg-right holes, and have splashed chains with it but not stuck it yet.
Congrats! I can only wish for something like that. You should start a club and see how many others hit multiple aces in the same round. Keep throwing.
it sucks another guy at our course got back to back aces right after i did and then hit another ace the next round talk about blowing away my bragging rights
Dude, NOTHING blows away a double-ace round bragging rights... cept maybe a triple-ace round? lol

I've been playing for over two years and only got one Ace, two in a round? Thats just greedy man!
LOL...DJ...were I come from we call those distances our second shot...lmao. Still nice to have short aces too.
just cause u suck so bad your first shot hits a tree smokey! thats my 17th ace in almost 3 years tho

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968