www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Checklist

• New Mach Lite practice basket in kids room... CHECK!
  • Wife and Kids not home............. CHECK!
  • Small 2 bedroom 1 bath house...  CHECK!
  • Bathroom door open for good light in hallway.. er uhm "fairway" CHECK!
  • Toilet lid closed..... CHECK!!!!
  • Kitty Litter Box with lid.........CHECK!
  • Fun putting practice from living room down hall into Mach Lite in unoccupied kids room. CHECK!
  • FUN, FUN, FUN,..... CHECK!!!!!

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet !!! I also love my Mach lite !!
Have you perfected your ricochet off the wall shot? How about the roller up the Fisher-price slide? Hey if your kids have a Bozo Bop Bag you could take disc golf to new levels.
Well, a few putts bounced off of the plastic Barbie Vanity with the little mirror and makeup storage.Wait a second... Bozo Bop Bag?? you mean the inflatable one with the sand in the bottom for weight that would spring back up after you Punched it in the face.. with the squeezable honking nose???. You must have gown up in the 70's too man, My brother and I had one of those. My kids don't.. but Damn if they still made those... I'd get one.. I'd get a freaking puffer kite too, anyone remember those?.... okay, I just noticed that what you typed was a blue hyperlink.. I just bought the Bozo Bop Bag For my 47 year old brother for Xmas. He can be kind of a jackass and we have had some distance grow between us recently.. anyhow.. strangely enough, your reply to my post has found a great gift to help rebuild the bridge lol.. Sappy I know, but thanks anyhow.
Before tournaments we practice in the house too.... we also play full rounds of indoor mini golf when it is raining outstide. We have loft and can make up some pretty wicked elevation putts... Its always alternating shot safari golf...

I wish I could be there. It DOES sound fun.

Just the wife outta the house part.

I do believe you should open the toilet seat however.

Thus, creating a Hole Number TWO...

I would encourage you to have another child as well, so you can use their crib as a basket too.

I also like replacing the hall light with a strobe light on Friday night putt-a-thons.

BOZO BOP BAG!?!

My earliest childhood memories are smackin' the chit outta mine...

Screw DG, I gotta find one!

LOL, how about some flourescent dye jobs on the discs, and a Black light?, someone with a warehouse needs to do for disc golf what so many Bowling Alleys have done. Cosmic Discing!.. a warehouse, creative stage lighting.. a few fog machines and Lazers, baskets... snacks .. admission fee (Beer too?) and you're good to go
PS, no hole "number Two" on my discs lol.
don't get caught your wife might put an end to you... I know mine would
Where do i sign up?
You know, you ever seen the Blues Brothers? where they are playing "Rawhide" with the chicken wire and the beer bottles bouncing off.. well, damn, there could be an in house band, and the chicken wire could repel discs and bottles
your putting will be dialed in come spring,CHECK..stoked for you todd

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968