www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Its good for over bushes. What you do is take the disc into a sidearm grip and put it over your head. Now with the disc up side down and your eyes on the basket throw high and to the left the disc will travel down and to the right and quite possibly in the basket. Works for an alternative to the turbo putt and comes from higher up so you can clear higher sh#t in your way.

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nothing new, we call that shot a "pancake" here in NC. It's a low speed tomahawk shot that pans out right and lands upside down and slides toward your target. Been throwing it for years.

right on    we use it here too in BC

It's also good for fairly close approaches where you don't want your disc to potentially get up on edge and roll.

Some one new might read this and get better. thats my hope any how

Actually it's old school throwing,been around for awhile.Nice to get info out to all new/old players.

Pan Shot or pancake shot. Been using this shot since the late 70's !! :)

Syrup!

I been using this shot for years also. Matter of fact I birdied a hole yesterday using it throwing up over a huge boulder about 40 feet out.

Pretty hard to invent any new shots with a disc ! I heard about this one guy that does a 360 and throws it !

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968