www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

gotta question to all u golfers... what do u prefer INNOVA, DISCRAFT, or whatever your brand u prefer

ive always wondered what plastic the golf world prefers..... speak now or forever hold your peace guys  lets hear it!!!!!!

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Discraft, with a few Innova mixed in. Champ Tee Bird, and Champ Leopard. Every thing else is Discraft.
I have Won with These !!!!

Discraft
another thread about who's better??? .... i'm spent.
Innova was First and sold patent rights to Discraft from what I'm told for the Wedge design !!!!!

More World Champions Throw Innova to Win !!! Winning with Innova is Way better than coming in 3rd with Discraft.
most of that was one dude, i think Climo is his name...., nuf said. if he threw discraft he'd be a 20 time world champ....., lol. just kidding, innova rocks for most, love the teebird and leopard. innova is more well known and widely distributed too, so marketing goes a long way.
Latitude 64, because they by and large make the most durable plastic, most comfortable plastic, and quite frankly their discs are more predictable and easier to control than any other discs I have thrown. Also, Latitude 64 makes amazing discs in all catagories not just 1, for instance, Innova may make wonderful drivers, but as for putters they continue to drop the ball. Discraft makes great putters and decent midrange (THE BUZZZ) but when it comes to drivers I can't say that they impress me all that much. Latitude 64 on the other hand makes incredible disc in all three catagories. Drivers made for all shots and more comfortable than any other discs out there, they just simply feel better in your hand. MIdranges that drop where you need them to, and fly like a laser beam when you need them to do that.As far as putters go, you can't really beat the Pure and the Sinus two amazing discs, made by an amazing company.

These are my thoughts on this question.
teebird is a copy of a discraft disc
aviar
I'll throw anything if it works for me
The Aviar is essentially a really small beach frisbee. It is by all standards a wretched disc. I know that some people throw them really well, and that is fine, but it also confuses me.
by all standards? the majority's standards say that it's the best putter and maybe the most important disc. what confuses me is that people declare the aviar a terrible putter just because it doesn't work for them. to each his own, but accept that the aviar is tried and true.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968