www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

gotta question to all u golfers... what do u prefer INNOVA, DISCRAFT, or whatever your brand u prefer

ive always wondered what plastic the golf world prefers..... speak now or forever hold your peace guys  lets hear it!!!!!!

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I throw both, plus some Latitude 64 (by the way, the best plastic out there today!). I could not imagine only throwing one brand, unless I got paid to do it. As for plastic. I think the old CE plastic is as good as it gets! but in todays form. You can't beat Latitude 64. Now thanks to Dave D. at Innova. I carry a mix of plastic. For the most part, my high speed discs (7 and up) it's Star or ESP. Low speed stuff it's Champ or Z, witha few exceptions mixed in.
Come on,how could you pass up a Firebird, Sidewinder, Leopard, or a Teebird. Same goes for the Buzzz,Wasp, or Hawk. I couldn't imagine nto having any of these in my bag.
Innova and Quest AT. Discraft is just a memory now.
Gateway is what I used the most of but I also throw Innova, Discraft some Quest AT... I guess for me it's more about the disc then who makes the disc, to be limited by a brand name could make you miss out on the disc that might work best for you. I have known many who throw one brand, and wont even try your disc if it's not that brand! Good Quest though, I hope you find the info here to help you fined that one perfect disc!
I'm a little Vibram fanboy. The putters have helped my form immensely and the Summit is my go to putter now. I'd like to get a firm summit, maybe soon. But I tested out the Ascent and it was wicked sweet, just like a teebird. Innova is all that is really around me so I don't often have a chance to throw discraft. I've almost bought some at events but for some reason I just haven't. I would like to snag a Buzz and Pred but no go yet. Nothing from Gateway or QuestAT interests me but I wouldn't mind trying out some Discmania or Lat 64.

In the long run though, I see my bag being all Vibram, I really like their approach to making discs and selecting the molds they want to make.
Distance= Innova
Mids= Discraft
Putter=Gateway

This is just how it ended up, could possibly change in the future but as of now this is what it looks like.

I also have a Lat 64 Core that I like as a mid as well.
Both no reason to limit yourself unless u r sponsered.
Discraft, but you already knew that
I throw Innova drivers, discraft midrange, and gateway putters. I don't care who makes it. If I can control it well, I'll throw it.
Good Innova Plastic is hard to beat !!! Been Winning with Innova for over 20 years !!!!
If it is comfortable, controllable, and easy to see. There you go, that is what we throw!
showin your age much?...Discraft is still the best Donny...:P
I prefer which ever disc will work best for the situation that I am in. Rather it be an Innova or Discraft.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968