www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

OK gang now is the planning time for year two of the Spring Fling.
What do we want to try this year?
Sanctioned or non?
Local courses or expand to cover the whole of Green Country?
Last year the ice storm cheated us out of Haikey, and Mac Taylor parks. Should we expand to cover Bristow, "B" ville, Muskogee, and the Lodge?

Lets start some feed back so we can set things up or we can scrap it as a one time only event.

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Just putting it out there, If there is enough interest, we will have a new years eve party here at the lodge. You can come up, party down, and don't have to worry about driving home.
Need more input before January TDSA board meeting please.
what kind of in putt?
i thaught the general consensas was to include as many courses as possible.
including the short and general area of green country from pawhuska to bartlseville to muskoggee to bristo to owasso etc.
thus becoming a green country championship.
If you're going to have a championship, do it on championship caliber courses. If your going to include Chandler, Reed and Mack you might as well call it the pitch and putt championship. Come on guys, lets have a real championship and not some cheesy tournament series
This is now in the hands of the TDSA Board, there is now way to make everyone happy.
And no way to make money catering to just the Pro and advanced players.
There are serious time commitments to an event of this type plus manpower required I cannot run this alone and to cover all the green country courses will take several weekends I would like to see this event continue but without help from the club and open dates to do it on we will have to see what the TDSA board wants to do.

See you all at the Tulsa Ice Bowl!
I'd like to see a good mix of courses for the point series; Easy, Moderate and Hard. I'd like to see a Hunter/Haikey (temp holes at Haikey) for a Moderate tourney. Maybe a Reed/Chandler mix for the easy courses tourney. And a Mohawk one day event for the hard tourney. Just my 2 cents.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968