www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering if anybody has had a chance to try the bag and can offer a review?

Peace!

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've tried it and it's not worth it.  I'd give one to a friend.  :-)  I really REALLY wanted to win Doss or Avery's bag, but of course that did not happen.
Okay, that was an inside joke.  I have never tried the bags and they look awesome.
I saw on facebook that Avery has one on E-bay and the bidding is at like $345, thats crazy! But they do look like sweet bags. I love the OGIO bag i got recently.

Hmmmm..I wonder who I should give mine to then (when it gets here). Heck, no reason in even trying it out then lol! Although your friend who owns Lifetime Disc Sports still has one (the guy who ordered it hasn't paid yet). Maybe you can tell him you know some one who will take really good care of it. That way he doesn't have to put it on ebay and make some money on it ;)

@Gratefulbb: Avery just posted about somebody selling it. It's not him that's selling it. I know this because I checked it out (bag on ebay) and some people were also razzing the guy on the Facebook Grip site. I aslo tried to find the Ogio bag, but I couldn't find it. Same for the Voodoo bag (I know WTF did this come from..Voodoo. Man, you would think they would make it easier for people to spend money on their products. lol! 

You can't sell something you don't have.  Their customer service sucks too.
Hey Rescue, the OGIO bag isn't on their site. There was a blog a week or so about the Grip bags the day they came out, I posted a pic in the blog of my bag. I can give you some info about who to contaact and answer questions about it. There is a private distributor that handles those bags. They are sweet and the price is right on them too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968