www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just a shout out to people who may be interested. Dynamic Discs is doing pre-orders for the second batch of Grip bags. If you order by Feb. 1st. The bag is only $185.00. The bummer is that the release date is approx March 1st, but that is subject to change.

There is also another vendor (Lifetime Disc Sports), but I went through DD. Looks like a very cool bag, so I just thought I'd pass on the info.

Peace!

NOTE: The pre-orders are through the vendors NOT through Grip EQ. I guess Justin was getting a bunch of flack in some other forums for doing pre-orders. So I wanted to add this info. Also, if you just can't wait a month or so for the next batch of bags. There is a bag for sale/bid on ebay.

Views: 856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just keep me updated. If by some chance I come up with the money for a GripEQ I may still buy the DualPack from ya. The lil brothers birthday is coming up this summer. Would make him retardedly happy.
Hey Lee, Terry is selling them for 180 I believe and I think he has one available now.
If you decide it's too heavy for you and you need to clear out your stock I'll take this bag off your hands for you.  ;-)
nice way to put a positive spin on the issue Rescue...

I love OGIO's stuff, my golf bag is a OGIO.

Is it designed for disc golf or is it just a backpack that can be used for disc golf?

it IS a disc golf bag. the front pocket holds 2 putters.
Would you please message me with your friend's contact info? Thanks
sure, accept my friend request and i will send it your way.
What can I say. After 20+ years in EMS. It's pretty easy to have a positive spin on the simple stuff ;)
I've been wanting one of these BAD and for a while now.  I tried Justin's on when I saw him at a tourney in the fall and it was AMAZING.  Felt so much better than any other bag I've worn.  Maybe I'll be so lucky some day...then I'll just have to start playing well enough to make it somewhat worth my while :).

I ended up buying one.  Awesome bag.  Well worth every penny.  Socsavvy you will have to make a trip down to Marshall when the snow melts down.  Second course is cut out.  Pads will be put in this spring.  Two sweet courses.  Also the Marshall Ice Bowl in on February 26. I'm not really sure of the format, but I think it is BYOP doubles.  Jon is TD so I'm not really sure. 

Hey guys - 

Terry Miller of Lifetime Disc Sports chiming in - to anyone that called or e-mailed or texted or PM'd or Tweeted or PM'd or chatted or IM'd me ... I'm sorry if I didn't have a bag for you.  As Justin said, many of the bags that got to both DD or myself were already spoken for prior to them even arriving at my door step.  Many of my bags were set aside from friends that paid me (or promised to pay me) months ago.  

If someone called and left me a message, I texted them back.  If someone e-mailed, I e-mailed them back.  I thought that I did address everyone that got in touch with me but I apologize if you didn't get any response, that is an error on my part.

I am looking to take orders for a second round of bags so please contact me with your info if interested.  I'm a tad skeptical to take pre-orders simply because when the bags show up is entirely based on Justin and his manufacturer and I don't know if I want to put myself 'on the hook' when there are just so many things out of my control.  

Either way - the bag is awesome and congrats to anyone that got their hands on one.  The real question is - when will I have time to finally unpack my own and fill it with discs?

Terry Miller of Lifetime Disc Sports

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968