www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Can I get a yes or no on the new guy in town ???? Does anyone even have one? A guy that's sponsored by INNOVA was @ our local tourn. in Delaware and he had one last weekend w/ no stamp but he would'nt throw it.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess, I am very fortunate. I ended up with a test champ groove, have been throwing the star grooves and lke them and just bought three champ grooves.
yuo can get them online now one site has the orange and black for 24.00
Got a Eco-Star 171... LOVE IT!!! If you like the Destroyer your love this!
dude, the groove is simply amazing!!!! with a slight hyzer-flip it as straight as an arrow, fast, and long! thrown level it as an impossibly slight turn but is still straight fast and long! holds a great anhyzer line, and can be thrown very effectively back hand, fore hand, or even tomahawk! this disk has an impossibly unnaturaly long glide that is simply amazing to watch. throwing this disk is effortless, long distance is easy and comfortably reached with the groove, in like the boss or force.
hope this helps!
Rick said:
Got a Eco-Star 171... LOVE IT!!! If you like the Destroyer your love this!

So what's the difference between Star and EcoStar plastic, physically and performance-wise?
i thought the star eco plastic was closer to champion, not star. the only real diff. ive noticed ist the 'star eco' stamp, and that the plastic is completely see through, almost as if it would glow under black light. also that the star eco plastic actually seem less dense and lighter when compared to others of the same weight.
Still waiting to throw any Groove !!!
Groove in the mail...can't wait to get it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968