www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

hey whats the ruling... your drive lands IN a tree, everyone tees off and on your way to your disc, it falls out, wind blows it roller-style out of the tree and under the basket, where is your lie, and what rules are used to determine it?? disc is in bounds, under 2 meters, been there for over 2 minutes, THEN it rolls due to the wind knocking it out, and now your drive is under the basket as a result. its messing me up someone help please

Tags: 2, disc, effect, golf, in, meter, not, pdga, rule, ruling, More…tree

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's marked under the basket where it ended up in your example. It's marked under the tree and not OB in my example.
I have seen a disc land in the street, which of course is ob. The rest of the group teed off and played as normal. Furthest shooting first, etc. Before we made it to his lie a car drove by and hit the disc causing it to roll in bounds before we reached that point. We ruled him in bounds. It ruined the disc by the way. I would have rather taken the stroke than ruin a $25 CFR disc.
He was OB once the disc originally came to rest.
And I would rather ruin a $25 CFR disc AND take the OB penalty than hit a moving car and pay the owner for the damages! Stay outta the road! I'm being a bit facetious...if someone ran over my Teerex-X I would probably cry and take a couple of missed hole penalties to compose myself before rejoining the group. Okay I guess I'd rather total a car with my favorite disc than lose it...I changed my mind.
Sounds like some favorable Winds !!!!
lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968