www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just reporting in to share my great day of disc golf.... and when i say great i mean, terrible. Got to hole 3, threw a great drive at grand woods, and lose the champ teebrid to the 15+ inches of snow, loved that guy perfect beat in and all. than holes 13/14 lose a brand new destroyer and teerex due to shankage, thinking of trying to ribbon/string idea when we go out tomorrow. Doubt anyone responds, just needed to get it off my chest

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope you find them!!!!.....luckily with winter golf the courses only tend to have die-hards that usually try to return plastic. Hopefully someone like Trevor will run across the discs as the snow thaws( sometime in '09). I have heard good things about rock climbing powder coated on the disc then it leaves a little trail where it enters the snow....haven't tried it yet....sounds like the teebird would the the most difficult to replace but I hope you find them all!!!
Good luck man i lost my favorite crush last winter at Hudson Mills that sucked never did get the right one to replace it. Any way Good luck man
Thx peter, ya i had heard of using powder also.... gotta use somthing for sure, and yeah trevors a great guy, think he's still in Washington for the holiday, and you do make a good point about the die hards, just hope the teebird shows up
Did you ever end up finding those discs? I'm in total suspense about the Teebird.
I don't think he did...
Hammer a survey stick with flagging through the snow into the ground near where you lost it and go back after the snow melts. Might help you find it easier....
Use the ribbon! I used it for the pass three days; and there were a couple of times where it made the difference between a good day and a bad day.
You tired of that snow, come on down and play in Florida. Weather was up to the low 70's today. Was that a 9 or 10 time Champ T-bird? Putr a string on the disc and pull it out of the snow banks.
Use snap line chalk!! No need for a silly ribbon...It gets messy but you will not lose your discs as much! Living In colorado we have ways of making winter work for us...

Scott
Here is Wishing you Better Days !!!! :)
There are no nine time champ t-birds
This post was written a year ago.... I haven't played much golf this winter, so lossage is at a minimum.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968