www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

really i guess it should be DG elbow because that is how i got it.

Well after some searching I have found what I hope will heal my tennis elbow. I really saw nothing else out there. My tennis elbow is not near as bad as what it was but it still hurts and I felt I needed to do something. So for I went ahead and bought this and I guess for 20$ dollars it was not to bad. I got 3 sets of each type of resistance.

Here is the website
www.doczac.com

I will try to keep an update as to how well this works. After 2 days i already feel some change so i just hope it is for the better. Sorry for the image quality I used my cell phone to take the pictures

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ran across this article recently. I haven't tried the method suggested because mine has not flared up. Evidently the authors of this study were quite impressed with the results.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/25/phys-ed-an-easy-fix-for-te...
I had seen this also. I was hoping with the one I got to get some grip strenght out of it. I figure if this don't work then the theraband would be my next try.
My wife (a PT herself) was intrigued by this exercise. I asked her to order me the cool tube, but she hasn't come through yet. So for now, when the elbow flares up, she uses Kinesio Tape on me.
Well it's been 2 weeks and I definitely feel improvement. It is definitely strenghting my grip and the elbow feels better with only occasional pain. I really have not been throwing though so I am not sure how this will do when I disc golf. I am playing in my first ever ace race and day glow next weekend so hopefully I can see how the elbow will react to having stress put on it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968