www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I would also like to post a THANK YOU to Terry, Ben and Shelia for bringing this site to us and all their hard work.

Tags: DGRUS, anniversary, birthday

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Terry for creating a website where evryone gets along and respects each other, it is turely great to belong to a website where so many different people can come and respect everyones opinions. I wish this community the very best for next year and look foward to meeting new friends.
Thank You All!!
Yeeeeeeeeee HA.................Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to ALL! Dave
Happy B-Day DGRS!!! A big thank you to the Calhouns for giving us this wonderful website. What a gift!
You guys are great, even though i'm pretty new to the site i must say i check here before my inbox in the mornings... keep up the awesome work!!
What can I say? Terry, Sheila, Ben. You open your home, your hearts, and your minds to all of us. As a relative newcomer to this sport, I can only say that you inspire me. DGRUS is really fun, and I finally figured out how to stop all those emails about so and so said such and such. Otherwise, happy birthday, and many happy returns.

Dr. Steve
Good Job from Canada ......... thanks for keeping it together...... boom boom
This site is goin places I tell ya
You know how you have a great time on the course? And a great time during a tournament? It's not mostly from where you are, mostly, it's who you're with (and, of course that it's disc golf). That's the secret of DGRUS: Who we're with. Who makes most of the "content" in here? Disc golfers, that's who.

And just wait until we open the Flymart soon. (Being tested right now.) Anyone who's a member will be able to post items for sale, with no listing fee. And anyone browsing through (roughly, on a monthly basis, 4x the actual membership) can buy. And you'll be able to get code to put DGRUS storefronts in any social network site you're a member of. :)

Don't forget the Super Tosses during the Super Bowl, tomorrow night. Some info on the front page, more to come. (Wish I didn't have a terrible cold!)
Hau`oli Lā Hānau
Pronounced
"how olee la ha now"
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! .....Bla! Bla! Bla! ...Good site....Warm & Fuzzy ...Whatever!

:) Ha!

Hey! Welcome to this cool site for Disc Golfers ....sry, having an olowmoment! lol!!!!
Thanks for you efforts, great place to hang out and grab some information. Glad to be a part of it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968