www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Has anyone ever caught someone destroying, vandalizing a disc golf course.... hole, etc.

Seen way too much destruction over the years of hard work done by a few, destroyed by some idiot.

Have you actually caught someone in the act, and what did you do about it.

What was the final outcome?

Some signs we'd like to see!

Views: 536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

someone once stole one of my targets at mackenzie . it happened between two groups , and i saw the truck drive away , so we're keeping an eye out for that white s-10 ! won't mind to find out what that guy was thinking .

A Ranger at Black Butte Lake heard a chain saw being used on the course, but by the time he got on the scene all he saw was a white van driving away hell bent for leather. We lost a couple of large branches, but never saw that van again!

How much does it cost to have 18 Disc Golf Baskets Insured at a course ?

Donny if there is no such thing we ought make it. Everything else can be insured to avoid loss or risk why not the hard work of disc golfers. Sounds like a great Idea.

During a weekly mini, I caught a guy trying to break a good sized low limb off a tree. Our card was on a neighboring fairway so I sat down my bag and started to walk over, yelling, "hey, what the hell are you doing, don't break that limb". He just looked at me and said what. I kept walking towards him and yelled "If you want to throw in an open field, go do it, but don't break any limbs out here"  The closer I got, he picked up his bag and scurried down the fairway to catch up with his friends.

I got applause and some loud verbal compliments from a couple other cards that overheard the whole exchange. I'm glad he started moving before I actually got to him because I was ticked. The local club puts in a lot of effort to maintain the course for some jackass casual to destroy things.

Seen the aftermath of the jackasssssss way too much.

Like the sign idea, you won't get the birdie anyway?

SAY! WHAT! AGAIN! Blam!!!

Rules State , If you see anyone breaking a Tree , Limb or Bush , you can break their arm  !!!!  An Eye for an Eye , I think how it goes !!!!!

Never bring a disc to a gun fight.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968