www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just curious because I have lost a couple and never heard a word from people.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've gotten calls back on probally half of the discs that I've lost. The ones that really piss me off are this discs that I've left on the ground in some wide open field after practice. Maybe it's a field at the folf course, or maybe it's a local scool. The point is that I simply forget discs in some ridiclously obivious places. You know that someone found it within about five f-ing minutes after I left it, and they still didn't call back! Not buried in a tree or bush, right there!!!! I
i forgot my putter on eighteen last week. preoccupied with a camara and a golf bag challenge , i had going on for two days.
Sure......they eventually come back.
I have lost a few disc (one today). I got one back more than once ( same disc 2 times). Another disc i have gotten a call on but never got the disc back.
nope only lost 1 disc and it had my buddys name and number on it and never got a call yet not to worried about it since i acquired it through a trade
I figure I get about 1 out 7 back. I place name and number but typically they are nice new discs that someone feels they need it more than I. I write them off to KARMA and hope for the best.
I lost one last week and got a call couple days ago from a guy saying he found my disc. went down to the park, and got my disc back! then I lost it in the water today! bah, but thanks anyways JUSTIN(guy that found my pro wraith)
Sure! Some people out there are still nice enough to return discs!
The ones that really get me is someone so stingy that they find a disc with "Huge Reward" written on the bottom and they can't even be nice enough to return it. Little does the retard know I was going to pay them $25 to get my Sparkle Rouge back! Instead they hang on to it and probably can't even throw it!
I find it that the new players wont call to return disks. I dont know if they feel weird about calling or just trying to collect as many disks they arent theres possiable. It seems like people that have lost a disk that they like, are the ones who are most likely to return a disk.
of course
I've gotten a couple back.
One time I lost a disc at Kennsington on a blind drive. After a few holes my phone rang and I happened to get it back that day. It was pretty awesome. I just happened to be looking 20ft in the wrong direction. It happened to be a much better shot then I thought it was.
Another time at Cass Benton the same thing happened we found a disc and called it. The person who lost it happened to be 3 or 4 holes ahead of us and he was very happy to have it back.
But over the years there have been plenty of discs that have been lost amoungst me and the friends that we play with which have not gotten any calls. I would definitly say way more non call backs than call backs for sure.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968