www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I placed an order online and UPS said they delivered it but i never got it. has this ever happen to anyone else? what did you do?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get mine everytime, mail, ups, spee dee and so on. Did it get left with the neighbors? Otherwise it might of been left in a visible spot to the street or other passerbys and someone took it. It should have been insured for that though. Did you actually talk to ups yet?
I've bought alot of discs online mostly discgolfcenter.com because of the free shipping even here to Alaska.There was one package of a single disc that didnt arrive but they corrected it after the max time was up ,i would receive my packages within 4 to 5 days every time .if your missing your package email or call the company you bought from and im sure they will help..good luck and keep huckin
I would check online with UPS and see where they delivered it to.
Only happened once. Turns out the seller sent it to another buyer by mistake. Hence the "confirmed" drop off! So I'd hit up the seller for more info. If you had a tracking # you could pinpoint the day and time. This was not a disc issue, but one time. They left a package on our sideyard once. It stayed there for a week without us knowing it.
Ya, ive ordered a lot of items on line and this has never happen. The tracking number said it was delivered to my house at 230pm, i came home at 3pm, and the package wasnt there. The only thing i can think of is that they dropped it the wrong address. Unless someone stole it which is unlikely in a 30min span.
Sounds like time for an insurance claim. the sender has to initiate that. (been a sender many times)

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968