www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

has anyone watched the new fundamentals with Ken Climo and Dave Feldberg? What do you think?

I pretty new to disc golf and I found out this is very helpful for back hand drivers. I have'nt watch the whole tape yet, theres a section with approach shots, and putting. As soon as I finish the dvd I'll let you know if it helps me.

Views: 243

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow! Where did the champ get those ear warmers, and for that matter where did feldberg get the heman munster hat?

http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/disc-golf-dvds-c-171.html?os...
THE REVIEWS FROM NEWBIES ARE THAT THEY LOVE IT !
GET IT, WATCH IT, IMPROVE YOUR GAME. SIMPLE. FINALLY!
I see no reviews broseph?!! haha. JK. I want to check it out no matter what my skill level is. still might learn something and both those guys are amazing players.
If you're interested in getting this DVD, Hazardiscs.com has the lowest price around; BRAND NEW and sealed for $16.95 plus $2.50 shipping!

http://www.Hazardiscs.com
Does Feldberg teach you how to be a good ambidextrous player? They probably mirrored the image to preserve some symmetry (except for the head flaps). Kenny is probably completely immune to the ear jokes at this point, but wow they're still notable.
He asked if anyone else had watched it not where it can be purchased. You guys (Ryan & Disc O) are spammers.

BTW. Great video! you don't have to be a noob to take something from watching these videos. Feldberg is a great teacher!!

cheers
Been at the game for 3-4 years, playing at least once a week and I picked up some excellent pointers, as well as showing me what I was doing wrong with my putting form (thank god). I think this is an excellent video, the best I've seen available although I haven't seen the old Tom Monroe betamax ones yet.

Couple of things that Feldberg said didn't seem right though, mostly with the disc selection. At last years USDGC "In The Bag" segment, Dave said he carries like 8 different Eagles and uses them on most holes yet didn't endorse the Eagle during the segment. Not a big deal but still...

Feldberg is a great teacher, and in the bonus footage when they are discussing under-stable/over-stable really opened my eyes to a new way to think about stablility, especially in wind.
Scot Lambert said:
wow! Where did the champ get those ear warmers, and for that matter where did feldberg get the heman munster hat?

SHHHHHH!!! he might hear you! and that's not a Herman hat...that's really Eddie all growd up!! lmao!
Yes , alot of useful information !!!!
Yep this is a great video.I paid 30 bucks for mine it was suppose to be signed by Champ and Dave but I guess they did not want to sign mine but I was suppose to get a signed photo but I have not got that yet so I think that my 30 dollar FDM copy is way better then the ones people got off ebay for 19 dollars RIGHT FDM !
I thought that the first half was great for beginners. The second half was very informative to anyone who wanted to watch it. the tips on driving are great and the putting snap tip works great for me got mine for free buddy of mine gave me his when he was done with it
I've played over twenty years and there is still useful information in there. Little things like positioning and grip. It can help any level of player unless you're a touring pro.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968