www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've been seeing videos recently of Tiger Woods pro tour 10 and it's disc golf game. I'm wondering if Tiger Woods has ever played disc golf. I mean you would think that he has if he's including it in his video game. Has anyone ever played with Tiger? Ever seen a video of Tiger playing disc golf? How good is Tigers backhand? Or is he a forehand player?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just the fact of EA actually putting disc golf on to the new wii motion plus technology.... HUGE!. How many people buy and look forward to Tiger Woods game every year?.. lots. Still looking forward to playing the PDGA Presents Disc Golf game when it comes out. I hope they put a lot of thought into the physics of a disc on a hot or cold day.. spitting out with a bad putt.. all that great unexpected disc doo doo that we all love about the game. I doubt Tiger really runs the show. He just gets paid for his name being on it. The studios just motion capture him.. That's all the work he most likely done. I don't know for sure but that is my guess.

This is big for the sport of disc golf is all I can say.
Yeah, I live in between Orlando and Daytona and do not know of anyone ever seeing him toss a disc.
Hey, if we can get Tiger;s address we can send him some discs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968