www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Quick ? for every one. So I have no played in almost 4 weeks now and I am woundering if this is going to be really bad for me once I start to play again. Or is this kind of a plus/ giving my arm and body a rest. I have maybe played twice in these weeks and have almost lost all my good disc. I dont know if it is cause I am just throwing it to far and not being used to throwing that far and or just cause I have not been playing as much. My norm plaing sched is about 5-7 times a week. So I am also loosing my mind with not playing any golf. Some one please help.

Thank's Y'all,

Hill Billy

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I only wish I was throwing it too far lol.  I am having the opposite problem,  I got a noodle arm and I really need to take a week off and give my body and arm a break.  My advice would be to hit the course and focus on throwing accurate shots and enjoying the game.  You'll get right back into the swing of things and you won't bomb a disc past the horizon line lol.  Besides, what's better than getting out on the course and tossing discs when you're totally fresh?  I'd hit up a long field first, though, because chances are you're gonna get the urge to let one fly.  Better to just get that out of the way early lol.  Hope this helps, brother.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968