www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm heading to Canton, Oh next weekend (26th or 27th) and I'm looking to play Arboretum-Spiker Park. Anyone out there down for playing a round on either of the days? Let me know. I would say a day but my ride hasn't decided yet on which day she want to go down and visit a friend of hers.

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We went to Canton last winter and had a blast at that course. The lake was iced over and I actually got a duece by skipping off the ice and parking one of the holes...fun times. While in the Canton area we came across a nifty disc golf store while up there...You should stop by, it's called Just Disc Golf. Jay is a nice fella, and they have an indoor putting room, it's pretty sweet!

They are on DGRUS at
http://www.discgolfersr.us/profile/JayandJanuary

Enjoy!
He knows what I'll do to him if he stops there! Just kidding, I bought a few discs there myself last year, got one on the wall at my shop now (2000 PAW EXP-1).
Dont worry ben im probably not going to buy any plastic while down there. Im just going because i have a free ride. Lol
Anyone in the area?
Ok my ride has set a date. It not going to be this up coming weekend but the following. I will be in the area on the 26th of september. So anyone up for playing a round let me know.
nobody live in the area that wants to play?
Just got done playing the course. Thank you Jay from Just Disc Golf for hosting the round. I had a great time and it was a beautiful course. I cant wait till the next time I can come down and play. Hopefuly the next time it wont be raining lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968