www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm heading to Canton, Oh next weekend (26th or 27th) and I'm looking to play Arboretum-Spiker Park. Anyone out there down for playing a round on either of the days? Let me know. I would say a day but my ride hasn't decided yet on which day she want to go down and visit a friend of hers.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We went to Canton last winter and had a blast at that course. The lake was iced over and I actually got a duece by skipping off the ice and parking one of the holes...fun times. While in the Canton area we came across a nifty disc golf store while up there...You should stop by, it's called Just Disc Golf. Jay is a nice fella, and they have an indoor putting room, it's pretty sweet!

They are on DGRUS at
http://www.discgolfersr.us/profile/JayandJanuary

Enjoy!
He knows what I'll do to him if he stops there! Just kidding, I bought a few discs there myself last year, got one on the wall at my shop now (2000 PAW EXP-1).
Dont worry ben im probably not going to buy any plastic while down there. Im just going because i have a free ride. Lol
Anyone in the area?
Ok my ride has set a date. It not going to be this up coming weekend but the following. I will be in the area on the 26th of september. So anyone up for playing a round let me know.
nobody live in the area that wants to play?
Just got done playing the course. Thank you Jay from Just Disc Golf for hosting the round. I had a great time and it was a beautiful course. I cant wait till the next time I can come down and play. Hopefuly the next time it wont be raining lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968