www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey i was just wondering what i could do there to get my game up, i'm only going for a week but tournament season is coming up and i want to stay on the veryyy top of my game. thx

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Object Golf. Plus playing on the beach will help you with wind control. Putters and mids is what I would bring. Maybe your favorite driver just to impress some locals
Are you kidding me! Your going to Can-friggin-cun and your worried about discgolf! the only plastic I worried about when I went on spring break was the Trojan brand lol. I would bring a putter or midrange to the beach and practice throwing it right by girls in bikinis sun bathing. preferbly something with a cool dye job, or worlds so they can say that a cool frisbee then you can be like yeah baby I'm a professional disc golfer down here for the cancun open. girls love pro athletes just let em have their fantasy, be nice make a young ladies trip.
thanks, i decided to go with more trojans and less discraft lol.
that will make some man very safe and happy. lol!!!
Have a great time "sinking your putts".
this is a joke right? a break from anything is good. just relax. BE in cancun for goodness sake
Make a course while your there.
but the ultimate form of relaxation is disc golf, come on
Don't play disc golf at all. Relax. Do some online disc golf clinic, reading watch videos if you have access during times you are not occupied with having fun sight seeing etc... But don't even worry about it. When you come back you will be rested and ready to play.
I saw some video on MTV yesterday on disc golf in cancun, Lots of places I would want to play the back nine! (

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968