www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Post pictures of your disc golf carts! I want to make one but I'm not sure where to begin. I don't want to spend over $50 if thats possible. I did see a folding cart at Walmart for $20, but the 2 things I didn't like about it were the small wheels and that I would have to bend down to get my discs.

It looked like this but the wheels were a little bit smaller:

I also have one more question: How much is a PDGA membership and do you have to renew it every year? Also, would it be worth while to buy it if I live in the St. Petersburg/ Clearwater area? I mean, are there many PDGA events there and would I be able to enter them even though I'm a beginner?

Thanks guys.

Tags: cart, clearwater, disc, florida, golf, membership, pdga, petersburg, pics, pictures, More…saint, st.

Views: 9917

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

four rounds a day. i dont think so.
The courses I play have rough terrain, lots of elevation changes that are rather drastic and a cart would not benefit me. However, yall have some sweet ones, if I was playing somewhere flatter with open fairways I would have to have one for sure, on the flip side though.......I dont drink more than a bottle or two of water during rounds so it still wouldnt be practical for me. They are very cool though.
Old Jogging Stroller.... Enough said
It's Worth it to spend a little more and get something that will last for a few seasons. Try Googling it , Ebay or Craigs list.

I got mine for $ 60.00 !!!!

This is a link to my Disc Golf Cart. I did a lot of research before buying it and decided a Jogging Stroller was the best way to go. I did about a week of searching of Craigslist to find the best deal. I found one 25 minutes from my house for $20 that was exactly what I was looking for. It took me maybe an hour to trick it out the way I liked. I was going to modify it a bunch like some of the fellas on here but it would've compromised its portability and I couldn't have that. 

On a side not, this cart is not to be used on every course. I have awesome straps for a reason and that is the number of courses that exist that are completely cart unfriendly. I made this cart because I have back problems from years of wake boarding and head banging, plus I don't mind fun projects like these.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10100522343576164&set=a....

Have fun! 

Attachments:
cool cart
very nice
here is my cart that I put together for less than $50.00. I bought the jogging stroller used for $40.00 and had the conversion complete in less than an hour.

ONLY $32!

FOLDS FOR TRAVELING.
LIGHTWEIGHT.
CUSTOMIZABLE. (Hint. Place cooler under bag)
AFFORDABLE. (Cheaper than straps)
SLEEK...FOR EVERY COURSE!

Trust me when I say that I carry 4 drink bottles, an umbrella, a retriever pole, golden retriever, 30 discs, Large & small towels, sanding block, birdie bag, competition manual, extra minis, stickers, scorecards, pencils and more with this cart!
Everybody on Team Super G uses them and swears by them and we travel to many tournaments in rough environments (Yes on mountain, ski slope courses).

Grab your Ultra Compact Disc Cart and enjoy more Disc Golf!

I do not have a golf cart but I did have a 3 wheel cart with soft wheels for my baby... and never one flat, I drug that thing everywhere... even sideways at times! Maybe it's the plant life where you live... sticker or something? In that case I would say yeah stay away!
Please tell me more about this i am interested in this cart for a while now.

OK , so don't use one until you are 90. Alot of people like the reduced stress and convience of carrying extra plastic ,umbrella ,water and chair.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968