www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Post pictures of your disc golf carts! I want to make one but I'm not sure where to begin. I don't want to spend over $50 if thats possible. I did see a folding cart at Walmart for $20, but the 2 things I didn't like about it were the small wheels and that I would have to bend down to get my discs.

It looked like this but the wheels were a little bit smaller:

I also have one more question: How much is a PDGA membership and do you have to renew it every year? Also, would it be worth while to buy it if I live in the St. Petersburg/ Clearwater area? I mean, are there many PDGA events there and would I be able to enter them even though I'm a beginner?

Thanks guys.

Tags: cart, clearwater, disc, florida, golf, membership, pdga, petersburg, pics, pictures, More…saint, st.

Views: 10203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Her is my cart. I can sit any time and carry all my gear. I will never carry a bag again. Until you try it you will never realize how many times you throw your bag on your back.
Attachments:
Nice work sir.. Did you make that your self?
You bet!

I see pvc for some of the frame work and chair, but what did you use for the side walls?

Golf Pull car.

PVC Pipe.

Used Nuke as a lid for my storage.

Bottom cut out for drinks and stuff.

Discs can be clearly seen and have easy access.

keep in mind though that the $10 fee which Pat refers to only applies to PDGA sanctioned events (A, B, C, and X tier) otherwise for local non-sanctioned tourneys it does not matter. O and with a membership you also recieve the magazine disc golfer

barry is indeed no pussy and the go-cart that he uses costs like $100 bucks but the thing is durable and capable of some off roading

$200.00 but nice

Garage sales , ebay or discount stores !
Hmm I kinda like the idea of lugging around 22 discs, 2 big waters, and whatever else I have in my bag purely for the purpose of building endurance and staying in shape.
If you have a bad back like me the cart is a lifesaver. I took an old golf cart and made a "u" frame from 1 1/4 pvc pipe attached it where the top bag rest was ,put an eye bolt in the end of each arm of the "u" and hang my bag from that with small carabiners,then attached a small cooler to the bottom bag rest and it works like a charm,don't have to bend over to grab or put away a disc and I can carry way too many discs with no strain on my back.Mine is the 2 wheel pull type.When playing a rocky/desert course I just carry a smaller bag with fewer discs and leave the cart in the truck.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968