www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

about 3 weeks ago i become a proud father to my son Dylan. I have been getting alot of info from people about what i need to do and i have noticed that some things work and others dont. So i was wondering if there are any Dad's out there who have gots some hot tips i would love to know about them.

Cheers

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats... hope he is happy and healthy... I have a little man arriving at the end of Dec. He'll be my second and we are really excited.

If there is one piece of advise I can pass on it is this.... when he's old enough to sit it the seat of a shopping cart and you are pushing him. WATCH OUT FOR HIS KICKING FEET!!! None of my brothers or friends warned me about this but.... my little girl has blasted me in the "junk" several times!!!! Nothing like getting a foot to the "tenders" while your picking out steaks....

But really... do everything with him by your side. Let him watch you shave, talk about everything your doing to him, read to him. He'll love it... my little girl is a Papa's girl 'cause I spend a lot of time with her...

Again congrats and I hope mom and Dylan are going great....
Congratulations on your new son! Can't add much to the sage advice already given, just echo most of it.
I have an mo old and 51/2 yr old girls. Spend lots of time with them, include them in all you can, read lots to them and take them disc golfing whenever you can! A good jogger stroller works great, helps w/ my jones, gives mom a break and is great for dad & child. Enjoy all your time with them, keep mom happy (as u already figured out!), take lots of pictures, get lost in their wonder of things and don't forget to structure in some time for mom & u to have some "date" time, even if it's just dinner out and shopping w/o kids! Peace and all the best over the holidays.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968