www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

hey i want u disc golfers to tell me what type of disc should i buy

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

buzz for midrange and putting. for a driver how about the dragon (150 wt) the dragon also floats, & its one of the cheaper disc
Z Xtreme or Z Predator.
I would go with a valkyrie, a roc, and a aviar.
I have bought my wife a few disc. 2 sidewinders, a Star TL, A monarch, but her favorite is an Archangel. She will try driving several different drivers in a row. She throws the Archangel farther consistently. She doesn't like the monarch but I think she throws that fairly well. I don't remember if it was a cheetah or a leopard but she use to throw one of those a lot, until I lost it :(
150 ESP Avenger for a driver. Shop my holiday blow out sale! 150 Star or Champ Sidewinder and 150 Star or Champ Valkyrie are also good ideas. Buy the good stuff. It is worth it in the long run.

And ignore joshlotto. He's just messing with you.
Every player should start with a Shark. Throw it low and flat, develop good throwing habits then think about buying a driver.
150 class all the way. I vote for Valkyrie 150 gram.
Ashley,
Listen to Garret Graham. Start with a putter and/or Buzz. Learn to hrow then flat like he said. Practice some putting in the process. Start with lighter discs and go to heavier later if you really get into disc golf. Good luck and have fun.
Ken,
I would suggest you find some of the lady golfers on here or at your park and start talking to them. They should really be able to point you in a good direction. Allot of women I know have started with a breeze. They are out of production now but still a great disc for a learning lady.
My wife loves her light Roc. I think it's a 150g or 155g. Her go to driver is her 150 Leopard. She putts with a 175 soft Magnet. I'd go with the Roc if I had to pick one.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968