www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am usually in a pleasant mood when i come here. But another source has throughly ticked me off. I ordered two 2008 CE San Marino Rocs from disccenter.com and they werehorrible!!! The shipping was rediculously expensive, they shipped one of the disc in an envelope and it was taco'd when it arrived. There were bubbles in the plastic, and worst of all, the wrong color!!!! I ordered red with a black stamp and i got Orange with a purple stamp! I can't be seen with a orange and purple disc!!!! %&^&%&^%&^%&^%&%&^%&^%&^%^&. (no offense to the people who like orange and purple together)

Views: 0

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

They should send you what you ordered free of charge and let you keep the wrong merch or send you a ups tag to ship it back at their expense
although the Spinal disc center comment was priceless

Yeah that bites, slap them with a glove and demand satisfaction! The enveloped one is a joke for any disc golf retailer.
Don't complain here without calling them. Tell them how they messed up and let them know your business with them is on the line if they don't make this right. If they are a good company, they will respond quickly and do the right thing for you.

Fademan
I order from them all the time,the folded over bubble wrap env. that I had 2 wraithes that seem fine(not distorted).Isnt that the norm how discs are shipped?
They are great. I ordered a t-shirt one time and they sent the wrong size. When I called the guy, he said not to worry about it, give it to some kid and my new one would be overnighted. Got it the next day and some extra schwagg. I order from them all the time now. They seem really willing to help out. Don't blame them yet because due to christmas time, they may have just made a simple mistake in all this rush which is understandable. Hope it works out.
I'm going to close this discussion for new comments so that it moves off the Clubhouse page soon. Very sorry about your shipment, but I hope you've been in direct touch with the vendors. It sounds as though others have had good experiences and yours may be a holiday rush situations. Good luck.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968